3 - 5 Years Old
Unparented Preschool Class
$149 Per Semester (September-December or January-April)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCHEDULE AND REGISTER
Your preschooler is ready to learn to play instruments - give them a perfect foundation with our Rock Kids curriculum. From Taylor Swift to the Beatles to Queen and everything in between, your preschooler will learn the foundations of music through songs that everyone loves. During the semester, our comprehensive and progressive curriculum will focus on building important musical skills – learning to identify middle c on a piano, play chords on a ukulele, and tap intricate rhythms on a drum.
Each class builds on the skills learned from the previous class, and run on a semester basis. With a graduation program for preschoolers to move through our Rock Kids levels - from level one all the way into our instrument specific programs, we will take your child through their musical, and confidence building, journey.
RAISED ON ROCK COURSE OBJECTIVES FOR EACH LEVEL
- Raised on Rock, Level 1 ... view objectives here
- Raised on Rock, Level 2 ... view objectives here
- Raised on Rock, Level 3 ... view objectives here
AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE IN CLASS
• Practice Drum Grooves. Learn the beat to We Will Rock You, the preschoolers will learn how to play this groove at different volumes and at varying tempos.
• Learn Sign Language. After listening to World Is A Rainbow, learn the signs for world, rainbow, and people.
• Play A Ukulele. Jam along to You Are My Sunshine, all while playing the notes on a real ukulele and working through the strum pattern.
• Sing Great Songs. Learn to sing In The Jungle - a-wim-ba-way, give your child a chance to practice pitch and enunciation.