This year we are using eTickets. Print your ticket at home and bring a copy with you to WinterFEST on December 11th. We will scan the ticket when you arrive. When registering online you will be given a barcode that you can print off and will be scanned at the recital. This barcode contains the number of tickets you purchased as well as the information of the performers and what instruments they are playing. Don't worry if you accidentially forget your ticket at home, we are here to help you.
Use the links below for additional details on each delivery method.
- - Use PayPal login and use your account to pay
- - Use PayPal without logging into an account - How to use PayPal without creating an account
CHILDREN Children two (2) years of age and up must have a ticket. Children under two (2) years of age will be required to sit on the lap of an adult.
To PRINT your eTickets (now or later):
- Click on the eTicket link in your order confirmation e-mail, or double click the file where you saved it on your computer to open it.
To SAVE your eTickets:
- Click on the eTicket link in your order confirmation.
- Choose to SAVE A COPY of the file via the disk icon in the Adobe Reader window.
- Create a FILE NAME and the folder to save the file to.
- Click on SAVE to save the file onto your computer.
- Your eTicket has now been saved!
- Remember, if you have problems printing your ticket we will help you.
- Call us at (780) 488-8515.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I forget to print my eTicket?
If you forget to print your eTicket, do not worry, but please let us know.
What if I cannot print my eTickets?
Contact us we will help you.
What if I am buying eTickets for friends/relatives/clients? Can I forward this e-mail to them?
You will receive one e-ticket which can be used multiple times (based on the number of tickets in it, ie the number of attendees). Our check-in app handles this so we know how many tickets from the order were already checked in and how many are still coming.